Bonus Point Distribution is the allocation of points to acquire bonus abilities or equipment.
Due to Michio checking the Character Reset box when creating his profile, which cost him a bonus point, it allows him to redistribute his statistic and bonus points at any time. When distributing or redistributing his points, points are required to update a skill duplicate every time he upgrades. The first update requires one point, the second two points, the third eight points, the fourth sixteen points, etc. "EXP Required" is given:
|Total Points Available||Points Needed for Upgrade||Total Points Used||Upgrade Level|
|98||0||0||lv0: Normal EXP needed|
|97||1||1||lv1: 1/2 EXP needed|
|95||2||3||lv2: 1/3 EXP needed|
|91||4||7||lv3: 1/5 EXP needed|
|83||8||15||lv4: 1/10 EXP needed|
|67||16||31||lv5: 1/20 EXP needed|
- Durandal is the result of upgrading the "Weapons" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv6.
- Fragarach is the result of upgrading the "Weapons" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv5.
- Ring of Determination is the result of upgrading the "Accessory" section of the "Bonus Equipment" to lv2.
- Michio used the final bonus point to gain the Appraisal ability during the character creation stage.
- People of the Other World are unaware of bonus points but are able to access it, though only through using a special temple.